Pediatrician Covington, LA
Fairway Pediatrics offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Prenatal Visits
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Lab Testing
Telephone Advice and Assistance
Telephone assistance is available during our hours. Call 985-871-7337. Our experienced pediatric nurses are available throughout the day for medical advice. For non-urgent questions, messages may be left for a doctor or nurse to return your call.
One of your Fairway nurses and doctors is always on call for urgent medical problems on evenings and weekends. The nurse on call may be reached by calling 985-276-8480. When leaving your return call phone number, be certain to say your telephone number twice, slowly and clearly; make sure your phone is on and accessible to receive your return call.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff works hard to make your visits to our office as smooth as possible. We've provided helpful information about our office on this page, including directions, hours, insurance and billing, payment options and financing.
Fairway Pediatrics L.L.C.
7020 North Highway 190
Covington, LA 70433
Tel: (985) 871-7337
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Saturday EMERGENCIES ONLY!
Open Saturday after Labor Day until Saturday before Memorial Day. Closed Saturday Mornings during summer months.
Fairway Pediatrics takes pride in offering a range of providers and appointment times to accommodate your schedule. For more details about the visits and types of appointments see the Visits page. Please call our office to schedule appointments and our staff will accommodate your desired time and provider to the best of their ability. If you are running late or need to reschedule, please contact our office as soon as possible. If you you are unable to keep your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
Insurance and Billing
In order to minimize delays, please bring your insurance card to all office visits. If there is a change in your address, telephone or insurance information, please notify our staff at your next visit.
Insurance carriers accepted:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- American Lifecare / Gilsbar / Fox Everett (La)
- BCE Emergis PPO
- Best Care PPO
- Best Comp Blue Cross PPO, HMO, POS, Key Physicians (Indemnity)
- CCN/Health Risk Management/HCA/Columbia PPO
- Humana HMO Prime Humana Choice Care, HMO
- Cigna – PPO, HMO/POS, Open Access
- Coventry Healthcare
- Evolutions Healthcare PPO & W/C
- F.A. Richard and Associates PPO
- First Health PPO/WC/CCN USA PPO
- Gilsbar 360
- Med-Comp Managed Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network PPO
- Office of Group Benefits
- One Health Plan (Great West Life) PPO
- Plan Vista PPO PPO Plus Private Healthcare System (PHCS) PPO
- Synergy Health Network
- United Healthcare PPO, EPO, POS, HMO
- United Payors & United Providers, Inc. PPO
- Verity Healthnet PPO
Payments, including co-pays and deductibles, is expected at the time of service. We accept checks, cash, and most major credit cards. If you have special circumstances, other arrangements may be made with our Billing Department.
Facilities and Equipment
Fairway Pediatrics offers sick and well children waiting rooms. We offer in house basic laboratory testing for CBC, Urinalysis, Strep, Flu, Mono, and RSV.
- St. Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center