New Pediatric Patients
Fairway Pediatrics LLC welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Fairway Pediatrics LLC, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our goal is to provide exceptional medical care for each child in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere; to treat each patient as an individual; and to regard the concerns of each child's family with compassion and understanding.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the Patient Registration Form, and Medical History Form below, and either fax the completed forms to 985-871-7600 or bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- Patient Registration Form
- Medical History Form
- LHSAA Medical History Evaluation
- Immunization and Screening Exams
- Proof of Immunization Compliance(Southeastern)
- Proof of Immunization Compliance(LSU)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
- We're located off Fairway Drive between Country Club Estates and Troop L
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
Pediatrician - Covington
7020 North Highway 190
Covington, LA 70433
Same day appointments!
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.